[Sneak Peek] How to read a scrapbook – #teamreal (1) don't judge a (scrap)book by it's cover (2) don't expect too much from a particular chapter. Huwag magpadala sa hype. (3) sub-text matters 🤐💍😍 (4) Note to self we can all learn a thing or two from Taylor Swift (#Loki) & #JaDine❣👏🏼 #controlDnarrative Bravissimo #JaDine #teamReal #nadinelustre #jamesreid (Thankful 4 modified kindles 🖨📠😁 #advancedcopy)
(1) BUCKLE UP – Your expectations will either be met or unmet. In a way, depende ‘yan if you bought into the hype or took twittermnia chatter too literally.
(2) It’s a Scrapbook not Eya’s Diary ng Panget – Thank you JaDine for sharing 📷.
(3) Congrats Viva, VRJ Books and the team behind the publication. ABS made a killing out of the OTWOL merchandise.
(4) Bathroom book reading attention is enough. It’s not Shakespeare! Let your guard down, kiligin in all the right places. As you wrap up, wish Nadine, James and JaDine well 🌞🙏🏼😇. May they continue to hone their craft and be the best that they can be as artists, human persons, and totally cool SocMed addicts 🎬💘📱.
(5) Bravo JAMES “i won’t apologize for WHO I am and who i’m not” REID and NADINE “amazing grace cum FHM’s sexiest” LUSTRE 🙌🏻🙌🏻👏🏼👏🏾👏🏿