I’ll hold off my personal TellyJunkie review until I get past my #OTWOLHangover. Seriously there is such a thing! And it goes beyond missing CLeah on TV – it was the fact that for once a teleserye was good enough to engage us (the audience – offline and online) in so soooo many levels.
El Nido wins, I would dare say at the risk of preempting the shoot in New York. Will El Nido even trump NYC?
So far 👍🏽👍🏽 Kudos to:
(1) Macoy’s fab tan (totally not buying that fact that a high school kid can be that bulky) – lanky yes but bulky at 15 or 16
(2) Glad to see the tweener Xiajian Jaranilla – may his transition from child actor to teen actor smoothly
(3) The beautifully executed underwater scenes of Tin tin and Macoy
(4) Tin-tin’s younger brother, Darwin!
(5) Tin tin! not as tanned as Macoy but deffo not yellowish (no racial slur intended) at all.
Exhibit A to the fact that Macoy and Tintin are not pabebe: